30/07/2009

Free Unique Original

Years back 2006 I started blogging manually. From the start I made money. I read and saw a site where they offer automated blogging software. I was impressed by the sales pitch of the site. I thought I could make money with auto blogging. I was totally wrong. I think blogging original content is the best way to make money online. Original content is way better for ranking in the search engines. The major search engines fight the duplicated content.
If you want to make money online with writing reviews. The only way you can make money online with posting Free Unique Articles. When you use auto blogging software no way you get accepted to the review sites. I say that original content is the best way to get traffic and higher rankings.

No comments:

SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOKS

South Africa laid the groundwork with traditional Springbok rugby and finished an out-gunned England side off with two late tries to win ...