04/09/2008

Upscale Baby Online Store


I was so happy when I received news from my cousin that my brother's wife had a baby boy a they named the baby after me, "Thomas". I found this online store called SpiffyBaby.com where I can buy baby items for my nephew. They offered a great selection of Upscale Baby Gifts & Unique Toys, also modern crib bedding, designer clothes, baby jewelry and natural skin products.
I also found out that they have a monthly baby contest. Beside all those big selections of baby items they also offer parenting resources center Spiffy Baby Talk where all parents meet with one another. This is very helpful for first time parents. This is such a nice online baby store to shop for my nephew.


No comments:

SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOKS

South Africa laid the groundwork with traditional Springbok rugby and finished an out-gunned England side off with two late tries to win ...