03/07/2008

cosmetology school

My family is spread all over the States including Minneapolis were I have a sister who is delighted to find out that Regency Beauty Institute, he fastest growing beauty school in the US has expanded and has landed in their home town.
You see, my sister has always wanted to enter a beauty school but she couldn't find cosmetology school near her that is as good as Regency. The part my sister likes with Regency is that as part of their training, students provide high-quality, discounted salon services to the public under expert faculty supervision to which my sister believes is a good hands on learning experience. Aside from that, Regency graduates are recognized and sought after throughout the United States so she will gladly be one of them soon.

No comments:

SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOKS

South Africa laid the groundwork with traditional Springbok rugby and finished an out-gunned England side off with two late tries to win ...