09/04/2008

Fitness rooms..

Almost everyday I work my body to keep as fit as possible and this has been going on for almost seven years…however I don’t have a cool place to practice..
I don't want to move out of the “ barn” but have often wondered if I'm not being a little selfish: all that space just for me and of course the more space there is the more I can spread out! We have plenty of garden space and a garden shed - of very large proportions! - might do just as well.
My brother-in-law has a garden shed commonly known as "the barn" and it's a wonderful place to chill out. In the summer we put up a tent like structure - which is fantastically colourful and does us well by the swimming pool.
This company, garden gyms and physical fitness rooms, has a range of garden buildings and they can be used for all sorts: office, gym, sun catcher and even workshop. They can be custom built to your own requirements (somewhere to put that sauna perhaps) or otherwise there is a range of standard shapes and sizes. They are eco-friendly and designed to appeal to all tastes. Take a look and see for yourself.

No comments:

SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOKS

South Africa laid the groundwork with traditional Springbok rugby and finished an out-gunned England side off with two late tries to win ...