27/02/2008

Silkfair

Many net users like me use eBay when we want to buy and sell online – probably you are sick of all of the fees you are charged and are looking for a more affordable alternative! If that’s the case why not check out SILKFAIR.
SILKFAIR is a brand new online marketplace that has just gone live! You can sell anything you want …The site allows for payments to be made and accepted from all the big online payment processing websites, such as paypal and google checkout, you can link to your existing eBay feedback and rating scores so people can see you are a good trader right away and one of the neatest features I have seen on the site is that you can easily include videos in your listing, what a great way to really sell your product - give a demonstration!The good news? FREE FREE FREE, the only fees you pay are a 3% final sales fee, it’s free to set up a shop with them, it’s free to list your items. I have long since been waiting for someone to knock eBay off their perch!



I am registering right now, I am looking to buy some new work out clothes - with having lost 3 stone I think it’s about time, my current jogging pants are very loose on me but I have been putting off buying some new ones.
I am also going to list and try and sell some of my old equipment - weights that are too light for me now, my old mini stepper etc.

No comments:

SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOKS

South Africa laid the groundwork with traditional Springbok rugby and finished an out-gunned England side off with two late tries to win ...