22/01/2008

PBR Finals/Professional Bull Riders FInals

Many of us Americans had the chance to travel to Las Vegas, Nevada for some vacation time? Well I was just that lucky last fall to travel to Nevada with a couple of friends and let me tell you that the highlight of the week long vacation was my chance to attend the Professional Bull Riders World Finals right there in Las Vegas. This was a show like no other. Something very different from the usual night club and shows that we all have come to associate with the city of Las Vegas. I found the event just awesome. My seats were not the best to be had, but they were fairly decent. I think that if I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas again, I would definitely get tickets again, but this time I would pay the extra money for the better seats as I feel that the experience would be more thrilling.
PBR Tickets
I feel that seats closer to all that is going on, would make you feel that you were that much more part of the whole event. And talk about a show full of action. The bull riders keep you on the edge of your seats though the whole show. Just be sure to keep the show in mind if you are ever lucky enough to travel to Las Vegas. You will not be sorry.

No comments:

SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOKS

South Africa laid the groundwork with traditional Springbok rugby and finished an out-gunned England side off with two late tries to win ...