This is how the pyramid scheme is working amongst oil speculators:
Speculator #1: I buy oil from the market
Speculator #2: (he is a friend of speculator #1) I buy oil from speculator #1 at a higher price .
Speculator #1: I buy the same oil that I just sold at a higher price.
Speculators #1 and #2 contact the media (like AP) and release a bogus report about oil futures ...Oil goes up and the vicious cycle between these crooks continue to rob us blind ...
By the way the names of speculators #1, #2 are Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOKS
South Africa laid the groundwork with traditional Springbok rugby and finished an out-gunned England side off with two late tries to win ...
-
That the Chinese used oil from natural seeps as fuel to boil salt brine into salt. Initially bamboo was pounded vertically into oil containi...
-
In modern life with all the extreme weather conditions in summer or winter we need to protect ourselves. What do we wear to protect our eyes...
-
China consumed 9.06 million barrels a day of oil in 2010, making it the second-largest user of crude after the U.S., at 19.1 million barrels...
No comments:
Post a Comment