14/04/2008
Blackhawk Holster
I am another fan of Serpa holsters ..I love the Serpa holsters and have several for my other pistols. I'd like to get one for my P14 but in the interest of saving a trip to the gunstore i was wondering if the 1911 model would work with the double stacked P14 frame. I don't own a 1911 Serpa so can't try it at home but now there a great website that can really help you Blackhawk Holster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOUTH AFRICA SPRINGBOKS
South Africa laid the groundwork with traditional Springbok rugby and finished an out-gunned England side off with two late tries to win ...
-
That the Chinese used oil from natural seeps as fuel to boil salt brine into salt. Initially bamboo was pounded vertically into oil containi...
-
In modern life with all the extreme weather conditions in summer or winter we need to protect ourselves. What do we wear to protect our eyes...
-
China consumed 9.06 million barrels a day of oil in 2010, making it the second-largest user of crude after the U.S., at 19.1 million barrels...
No comments:
Post a Comment